• 6 MODULES
• + 40 SHORT TRAINING VIDEOS
• 6 VIDEO TASKS
INFORMATIVE, FUN AND NO GEEKINESS!
This course is a crash course for you as a Chrysalis member to learn how to create your own presentation video and continue vlogging on social media.
CONFIDENCE, INSPIRATION AND STRUCTURE
In this course, you´ll learn everything you need to be able to start filming your own videos from home, from your office, your workshop or wherever you want to film, and start spreading your message across the world!
If you don´t learn how to get to terms with filming your own videos, you could lose out on so many levels; in marketing, teaching, research delivery, updates and talking through live video to an audience or at an event.
This course simplifies the process of vlogging, so a beginner easily can grasp both the technical parts and the confidence part (being in front of the camera without panicking!) and you will soon raise the quality of both the look and the sound of your videos.
You don´t need any previous knowledge really, just a smartphone and determination!
I will show you some really easy set-ups using my smartphone and natural lights so you get an idea of how simple it can be.
I explain why vlogging is one of the most powerful marketing tools you can have and how you can build up a returning audience by communicating with your tribe on a deeper level.
You just need to remember that we´re all different and unique. In the end, practice and determination is the best way to advance your vlogging, so I´m really pleased to have included some tasks for you along the way so you can get practising already while doing the course!
No one can guarantee your success and I certainly don´t promise you´ll go viral with your videos thanks to this course - because it´s all down to you in the end. You need to be persistent and consistent and send out regular videos with compelling and engaging content to grow your audience. But if you follow all my tips and advice, you´ll definitely be able to spread your message and enhance your online presence.
This is a great time to start vlogging - so let´s do it!
- About your tutor, Mi Elfverson, Founder of The Vlog Academy
- Course Index
- The importance of personal video
- Quick intro to filming yourself
- Your Presentation Video structure
- How to create a personal connection
- Where do you look?
- What to do with your finished video file
- What the heck is vlogging and the difference between a video and a video blog
- The difference between a YouTuber and a Business Vlogger
- How did it start and what can we learn from YouTubers?
- What can vlogging do for you if you do it right?
- Video Categories / PDF
- How long should a vlog be?
- What can you vlog about?
- How often should you vlog?
- SUMMARY: THE FOUNDATION
- Using a colour backdrop
- Separating yourself from the backdrop
- Daylight filming / Livingroom
- Why is light so important?
- How to set up a video light
- Composition of a Talking Head Video / Framing
- Off-the-Cuff Vlogs
- Step into your Mind Space
- SUMMARY: SETTING UP
- VIDEO TASK 2) Review your presentation video
- Equipment 1) What camera should you use for vlogging?
- Equipment 2) Camera Stand / Tripod
- Equipment 3) Bluetooth Remote
- Equipment 4) Using a Microphone
- The difference a Clip on Microphone makes
- Equipment 5) Video Light with a softbox
- LED Lights
- SUMMARY: EQUIPMENT
- Task 3) Do a news update video
- Who are you talking to?
- How to create a returning audience
- Trend Words
- Looking your best to build confidence
- Your Personal Powertools
- How to position yourself in front of the camera
- Practice Practice Practice!
- Be a celebrity!
- SUMMARY: GET READY TO ROLL
- VIDEO TASK 4) PRACTICE AN OFF-THE-CUFF VIDEO
- Your Brand Mission
- Your Video Avatar
- Create valuable video content
- Copyright Theft
- CTA - Call to Action!
- SUMMARY: VIDEO STRATEGY
- VIDEO PRACTICE 3) Sell your product!
- The 7 x step Ultimate Vlog Structure
- Intro Examples
- The importance of your YouTube Channel
- Spreading your videos and growing your audience
- Introduction to editing your video / Adding text
- What have you learnt?
- The bad bad bad vlog example!
- SUMMARY: GETTING YOUR VIDEO SEEN
- Congratulations and what´s next...?
- THE END - BUT IT'S NOT OVER!
“I've got rid of all my tensions and worries of going in front of the camera. I've really enjoyed the hints and tips videos, really insightful and entertaining. I've actually started to wonder if I should continue doing the job I'm doing, or if I should work with vlogging.”
“I'm utterly thrilled I did this course, I'm so thankful to Mi, I'm now super motivated! The course is so easy to follow, clear instructions and it really has opened up my eyes to a whole new world - thank you! I can't recommend this course enough, it's definitely worth the journey and the effort!”
“I've tried a couple of test runs at video blogging but felt I was missing the essential toolkit to get started. After taking this Crash Course that details the pitfalls, the fundamentals of creating a professional and meaningful vlog I'm now editing my first vlog to send out into the world. Well done Vlog Academy!”